High Enough to See: 5 questions
Instead of a long-winded, weighty blog, I have just five questions this week:
- Is it illegal to write a song in Alabama about smoking pot in Colorado? I have this friend ...
- Why do we romanticize childhood moments but refuse to cultivate child-like wonder at every breath we adults take for granted?
- How can I get hooked up with that gig where you are an old man driving a go-cart in a parade?
- Why don't they teach mindfulness in school? It can be more important than math and science. And it can save your life.
- Is there a heaven when you die? Just kidding. I'll keep it short, simple and silly – just like this song – this week.
Thank you so much to our dear friends (and stupidly talented singer-songwriter) Jennifer Daniels and Jeff Neal for letting me twist their arms into singing and stomping on the track. So fun!